liblogger : A logging framework for C / C++
liblogger is a logging framework for C / C++, with the following features :
- Transparent Logging to file / console / network.
- Supports different logging levels.
- Customizable : Log level, Module name, etc., can be configured on per file basis.
- Zero Performance overhead when the logging is disabled.
- Simple APIs similar to printf()
- Compilers : gcc, Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler.
- Platforms : POSIX (Unix, GNU/Linux), Windows
- The presence of a platform layer makes it very easy to port to new platforms.
liblogger is distributed under ApacheLicense 2.0 .
- The 0.2 release can be downloaded here